Today is my husband’s birthday! I figured since I talk about him so much that I would do a fun Q & A post for you all 🙂 We decided to do something a little different and record these questions instead of just having him answer in written form! So, settle in, we didn’t quite expect it to be this long, but we were having way too much fun!
PS: You can find Josh on Instagram here!
- What’s your middle name?
- What are your favorite things to do in your free time?
- Which superhero do you identify with the most?
- What is your favorite book this year? Ever?
- What do you think you can cook/bake the best?
- What is one thing you regret having done/not done in your life?
- What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
- If you had to choose one thing you are most passionate about, what would it be and why?
- Are aliens real?
- How many bones have you broken?
- Have you ever won anything big or small?
- If you could buy one material thing, and money is not an issue, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite plant?
- What food will you absolutely not eat under any circumstances?
- What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try?
- If you were a cake, what cake would you be?
- What is the most important material possession you have and why?
- When you were little, what did you want to be?
- What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you call it?
- What has been your best moment of 23 (this year)?
- What would by the title of your quarter life autobiography?
- What is the best prank you’ve ever played?
- What is your big goal for 24?
Disclaimer: My family will disown me, my friends will shriek in horror, and all the towns people will faint because I’m not actually a lady. An itty, bitty f-bomb slips at the end. Sincere condolences.