Hey everyone! There are going to be times when I just want to jump on here and chat like old pals! And, for some of you who’ve been following me for awhile, we kind of are like old pals, aren’t we?
- It’s been ridiculously hot in Tucson, and suddenly, it’s back into the 40/50/60 degree range for the weekend. It’s kind of like Tucson remembered that it’s winter and it’s not supposed to be 90 degrees!
- My mom is coming into town briefly for the weekend! No wild and crazy plans yet. Maybe a movie, which I can’t remember the last time I’ve been to the theaters! It’s been a minute.
- I’m growing out my eyebrows and it’s weird. Just thought I’d throw that one out there.
- Josh and I were supposed to get married this weekend in San Diego. Obviously, we’re not because we got married in December instead. It’s a good thing we changed our plans considering that it’s pouring in San Diego right now with a massive storm! Our wedding reception was going to be outside, so we escaped that nightmare!
- One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to plant a garden. I decided to start small with a basil plant. And, so far…I’ve successfully killed it. We all have to start somewhere, right?! Oy.
- I’ve jumped aboard the iPhone 7 train! I got the plus version. My only complaint is that I’m not loving that the charging jack and headphone jack are the same. Otherwise, the graphics are spectular! That photo above was actually taken with my phone. My old phone (iPhone 6s plus) went caput on me a couple weeks ago so my mom got me this new phone with mega storage on it!
- I’ve been binge-watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians and it’s weirdly satisfying. Don’t judge me.
- We’re moving to a smaller apartment in a couple months and I can’t wait! The one we’re in right now feels too big and needs to be badly updated. I’m truly looking forward to downsizing everything! I love cleaning out and donating stuff we no longer use or need.
- I’m working on a couple projects that will be making an appearance on the blog in the coming weeks! I’m super excited for them!
- Nerd alert: I’m a little over my head with knitting projects at the moment. I’ve been trying to clean out my yarn draw by using it for projects and I got a smidge too ambitious.
- My mom and I are going on this retreat next month in Phoenix. If you don’t know, I’m Catholic (born + raised). I haven’t been on a retreat in several years, so I’m really looking forward to this! I think my biggest struggle is going to be to unplug and unwind.
- I think Josh and I are going to try to make a trip up to Phoenix next week! We like taking sporadic trips up and just go exploring!
I hope you all have a great long weekend!